Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Stockton Dentist - Ronald S. Noriesta, DDS - General and Family Dentistry
Welcome to One Appointment Dentistry!
Our goal is to care for your dental health while making everything as convenient, comfortable, and economical as possible. Recent advances in dentistry enables us to provide in one visit what used to take multiple appointments. High technology has allowed us to restore teeth with strong, long lasting aesthetic ceramics in a single appointment and also with less drilling away of natural tooth structure.
The important decision of choosing a family dentist can be difficult. I would like to invite you to my office and would be honored to have you as a patient here.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your patience and understanding over the last few months.
During this time, we will continue to study the COVID-19 information and will focus on how we can continue to provide safe, excellent dental care.
What’s new when you come to visit us:
1. Before you arrive
- During the phone call confirming your appointment, we’re going to ask you how you are feeling (specifically COVID-19 related symptoms). If you’re sick, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Parents - please bring only the child that has the appointment. We are limiting the amount of people in the office to comply with social distancing and group size mandates.
2. When you arrive for your appointment
- Stay in your car. Call us at 209-472-7500. Will ask you the COVID-19 screening questions again. Please wear a mask. We will call you to come to the office door, take your temperature and promptly bring you into the exam room. Hand sanitizer will be provided on your arrival and departure. In order to maintain social distancing, we request only the patient come into the office (unless the patient needs assistance). For children, one parent may accompany him/her.
3. Increased safety precautions
- We will be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE)
- New air purifying system - HEPA Filters have captured 99.97% of airborne particles .3 microns larger (bacteria and mold) and UV-C Light Technology that kills germs.
As always, we will continue to keep our office and equipment clean according to recommended health standards.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Ronald S. Noriesta, D.D.S.
Ronald S. Noriesta, DDS
4512 Feather River Drive, Suite B
Stockton, CA 95219